Thursday, June 22, 2006

Welcome

This is a new Blog dedicated to movies, TV and the world of entertainment. It will likely consist primarily of my movie reviews which to date have been posted on my home blog. I will move those reviews over here and you can review those to see important things like the way my review form has evolved and how to interpret my reviews and rating scale. Please offer your comments to whatever is posted as that is all part of this blogging fun.

Original content, in addition to my past reviews, will be added shortly and will include at least the following topics:

1. Review for Memoirs of a Geisha
2. Review for Match Point
3. Review for Unleashed
4. Do you know what this Movie is really telling you?
5. Rules for selecting a good movie at the video store
6. My favorite TV shows of all time
7. Movie reviews for my favorite movies of all time

If you want to hear my take on a particular movie, leave a comment or email me and I will post a review as soon as I am able.

Next in my blockbuster queue (like Netflicks) are:

November
The Machinist
Syriana

I also have Munich still to be watched and I will try to review as I go.

Enjoy.

Comments:
Good job on your reviews. They are entertaining and mostly accurate (which is hard to find btw)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]